Annual Cash Flow
Real Estate: $0
This company has been in business for 26 years and is available now only due to the impending retirement of the owner.
The firm manufactures high quality utility trailers in many configurations. The products are universally praised for their design, high grade component parts, and excellent build quality.
The business operates from a 20,000 square foot facility on 4+ acres in a highly visible location on a major highway spanning the State of Alabama. The manufacturing area is superbly equipped with all the heavy machinery and equipment necessary for the manufacturing process including presses, overhead cranes, floor lifts, welding stations, forklifts, compressors, and a paint building.
Consider the many advantages of investing in this business:
• Trained employees are already in place, including a manufacturing manager.
• Valuable vendor supply relationships are established.
• The products have been market tested and proven and are considered of the highest quality.
• The business and the market segment are growing.
• The retiring seller is committed to a seamless transition and will thoroughly train a new owner in all aspects of the business.
• And probably most importantly, the new owner will experience positive cash flow from the first day of ownership.
Listing Agent:Richard Corrigan
Inventory: Included in asking price
Building SF: 20000
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
Support & Training:
Reason for Selling: Owner retiring